Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Country Artist - Miss Willie Brown

:: Entertainment :: Music

Go down

New Country Artist - Miss Willie Brown Empty New Country Artist - Miss Willie Brown

Post by 70aar Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:30 am

http://countrymusicnewsinternational.blogspot.com/2012/03/miss-willie-brown-debuts-youre-all-that.html

Nashville, TN- March 29, 2012- A&M/Octone Records’ vibrant new country music duo Miss Willie Brown, comprised of Kasey Buckley and Amanda Watkins, will debut “You’re All That Matters To Me” on iTunes in the coveted Free Single of the Week spot beginning April 3. The track was written by Robert John “Mutt” Lange and produced by Nathan Chapman (Taylor Swift, The Band Perry).

“Cutting an outside song is a huge deal to us,” said Watkins. “Songwriting is such a big part of who we are…it's how we met! Kasey and I finish each other's sentences when we are writing songs. HOWEVER.....when Mutt Lange calls, you jump!”

“We thought it was a joke at first,” adds Buckley. “Like, how does he even know we exist? It means a lot to us that he felt like he could trust us with one of his songs. We have a lot of fun with it, especially performing it live.”

The duo will perform "You're All That Matters To Me" and the infectious “Sick Of Me” from their debut EP on Hart of Dixie airing April 9 on The CW. Check local listings for more information.

70aar

Back to top Go down

New Country Artist - Miss Willie Brown Empty Re: New Country Artist - Miss Willie Brown

Post by 70aar Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:10 am

70aar

Back to top Go down